Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ah, October !

Ah, October! I have always loved it and am glad it is upon us even though it is a harbinger of winter (which I detest). An action-packed month for me, I work very little during the month. THIS particular October starts with my Tristin becoming an official "Tiger Cub". How exciting for him and isn't he a doll ! He is excited that he gets to walk in the Lincoln Days parade this coming weekend with his "pack". Sydney has joined a Brownie troop, but no pictures to share yet. She is taking a trip this weekend with her Mom and won't be there for the parade, but there will be lots of other fun things for her to do in the Brownies. It brings back a lot of OLD memories from when I was a Brownie. Yes, believe it or not, I did that, too.
The trip to the Outer Banks with Kristin is coming up next week, then Tristin's birthday party at a local aquatics center, the annual "Girls Trip", and finally, Halloween (my favorite holiday!).

April drug out her Halloween decorations last week and of course, our boy had to try on masks. He's already prepared. They are having a party this year and I'm not sure if I'll make it or not. I have to work that day and the next, so it would be a ROAD trip to drive 2 1/2 hours each way. We'll see.
Happy October my blogging friends!

No comments: