Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No More Nutri-System

The No-More Nutri-System Dessert

Rafferty's

Walgreens Drive-Thru

Wanda
Today was Teresa's day to come clean for me and wow, my house was ready for her! I love Tuesdays. Even the garbage men come on Tuesday.
Regular day at work even though the abscessed tooth required semi-regular doses of Motrin to make it tolerable. After work I ran by the local Walgreen's drive-thru window to pick up by prescriptions which were, SURPRISE, ready. These were the prescriptions I got yesterday.
I didn't want to get out of the car a. because I'm so lazy and b. because it was freezing rain outside and I didn't wear a coat.
To Rafferty's in Clarksville for dinner and as you can tell from the picture the Nutri-System is all boxed up in the closet. Hey, I wore a suit to work today that I haven't worn ALL YEAR.. that deserved chocolate and ice cream!
The bottom picture is of a friend of mine from church, Wanda Sullivan. I am teased quite regularly about where "my pew" is in church. I sit right in the midst of a delegation of senior single/widowed ladies. I love it! It's the only place I know of that a 55 year old "girl" and go and be referred to as the "baby". Yep, I fit right in there.
Wanda sits directly in front of me and was diagnosed with cancer a few short months ago and this afternoon Wanda died. I am thankful she will not suffer any longer but rue my loss. She was a beautiful, giving lady and was always a LADY. Never a hair out of place, never forgot a birthday or get well card. She worked in the kitchen at church with all the meals until her illness forced her to stop. She will be missed, she already is.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

really? you boxed it up? You know you have a fat neice. *ahem*
lol...

Sorry about your friend Auntie. I would hug you if I could. But only for a second, you know I cant stand people in MY SPACE.

*mwuah*