Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring and Kitties

Oh, I do love the spring! Without a doubt summer will follow. I hope it will be a long one! These blooms are NOT from my yard (not time yet) but from a friends yard in south Florida. Sent just to make me jealous, no doubt.
No, no, these are not MY babies, but some I had a year ago. Aren't they adorable? It seems that it doesn't matter what I do, I just CANNOT keep a cat. So I thought I would try two at a time. No luck. They always run away or are kidnapped by cat thieves.

But hope "springs" eternal, and through a blogging friend that I haven't met yet, I will try yet again to keep a cat or two. Her cat is expecting a litter and I have an offer. I am so excited! Keep your fingers crossed for me. I REALLY want a cat that will stay with me.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

bluh!
get a dog. they always come home!